Stumped For Date Night Ideas? Consider These Broadway Shows and Tickets!
- The Lion King: Can you feel the love tonight? You definitely will when you take advantage of Broadway buy one get one deals and take in the spectacular sights of this Disney classic come to life. With unforgettable music by the iconic duo of Elton John and Tim Rice, unforgettable direction and costume design by Tony Award winner Julie Taymor, and incredible choreography by renowned artist Garth Fagan, you'll be swept up in this larger-than-life story of love and perseverance.
- Phantom of the Opera: Open up your mind, let your fantasies unwind when you experience this must-see with your sweetie. There's a good reason why this iconic musical is the longest-running in Broadway history. In fact, there are several. Tragic love triangles, soaring vocals, and breathtaking feats (like the infamous chandelier!) will leave you gasping, crying, and applauding for more.
- Anastasia: Take a journey to the past with this stage adaptation of two well-loved films that features plenty of romanticism and fantasy. From the musical team known for hits like Seussical, Once on This Island, and Ragtime and book writer Terrence McNally, you'll witness the tale of the Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna of Russia, who has survived her family's execution. Even if you and your S.O. aren't familiar with the story, you'll be swept away with this incredible story.
- Waitress: With music written by Sara Bareilles, who skyrocketed to fame when she refused to write a "Love Song," this is a quirky tale of a pie diner waitress who finds love in a very unexpected way. Based on the movie of the same name, you'll actually witness a few different love connections when you purchase Broadway play tickets for this production. Plus, the theatre smells just like pie (seriously). There's no better way to work up an appetite for love than this.
- Aladdin: It's a whole new world when you accompany Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, and the entire crew on this magical carpet ride. You might think Disney adaptations are just for kids, but you'll be in for a romantic adventure when you take advantage of Broadway shows tickets on sale and choose to see this show. With a score by Alan Menken and five Tony Award nominations to its name, it's easy to see why the love story between a princess and a street rat has remained so popular over the years.
Broadway Tickets Buy One Get One
Whether you're into traditional movie love stories or want something a bit less conventional, these shows will be sure to delight both you and your honey. Don't forget to take advantage of our Broadway shows buy one get one deals to make date night even more exciting!